We will meet in Miami Intl. Airport on Oct 7th at 2:30PM. Exact location in the airport will be shared closer to the travel date.
Travel insurance will be handled by SodaStream for your entire trip (including personal days). You will be charged for the cost of personal days. Extreme activity coverage is only provided for the conference days.
NON Israeli employees:
Policy number: B0771RI0001700504
Health and vaccine requirements are subject to specific medical conditions. Please consult with your personal physician.
- Please arrange a local SIM or a cellular data plan for Honduras. For participants from Israel we will arrange cellular data plans.
- Please bring a US plug adapter for your phone and/or laptop
- For ongoing communications during the trip, please download WhatsApp and join Roatan 2018 group Via the link in the Stay In Touch section
- If you travel with a European passport, please fill-in your ESTA application.
We will be staying at the Fantasy Island Resort, which is being especially upgraded and prepared for us.
We will provide dietary solutions as required. If you haven’t stated your requirements in the registration page, please update Rachel Gilboa via email.
Roatán is a Caribbean island with tropical climate. The temperature will be very warm and we are hoping to have only sunny days during our stay, however, you should also come prepared for possible rain.
The attire should be comfortable and suitable for very warm weather and a combination of outdoor and indoor activities. For the clean-up days we recommend that you bring long pants for the clean-up activities, a small backpack for personal items and a swimsuit. For the clean-up activities we will provide you with:
- Dry fit shirts
- Sunscreen (coral reef safe )
- Mosquito repellent
For the conference days we recommend you to bring business casual clothes and a light jacket for the conference hall.
1 USD = 24 HNL
For additional information, please contact Rachel Gilboa via email@example.com